NCERT Books for Class 3 Maths PDF Download2 min read
NCERT Class 3 Maths Books: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) publishes Maths textbooks for Class 3. The NCERT Class 3rd Maths textbooks are well known for it’s updated and thoroughly revised syllabus. The NCERT Maths Books are based on the latest exam pattern and CBSE syllabus. NCERT has a good image when it comes to publishing the study materials for the students.
NCERT keeps on updating the Maths books with the help of the latest question papers of each year. The Class 3 Maths books of NCERT are very well known for its presentation. The use of Class 3 NCERT Maths books is not only suitable for studying the regular syllabus of various boards but it can also be useful for the candidates appearing for various competitive exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, and Olympiads.
NCERT Books for Class 3 Maths in English Medium
- Chapter 1: Where to Look From
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 Maths Magic
- Chapter 2: Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 3: Give and Take
- Chapter 4: Long and Short
- Chapter 5: Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6: Fun with Giving and Take
- Chapter 7: Time Goes On…
- Chapter 8: Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9: How Many Times?
- Chapter 10: Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11: Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12: Can we Share?
- Chapter 13: Smart Charts!
- Chapter 14: Rupees and Paise
NCERT Books for Class 3 Maths in Hindi Medium
गणित का जादू
- अध्याय 1: देखें किधर से
- अध्याय 2: संख्याओं की उछल कूद
- अध्याय 3: कुछ लेना कुछ देना
- अध्याय 4: क्या लंबा क्या छोटा
- अध्याय 5: आकृतिओं का कमाल
- अध्याय 6: लेन देन का खेल
- अध्याय 7: समय समय की बात
- अध्याय 8: कौन किससे भारी?
- अध्याय 9: बोलो भाई कितने गुना?
- अध्याय 10: पैटर्न की पहचान
- अध्याय 11: जग मग, जग मग
- अध्याय 12: कैसे-कैसे बाँटे?
- अध्याय 13: स्मार्ट चार्ट!
- अध्याय 14: रुपए और पैसे
NCERT Class 3 Maths Books are provided in PDF form so that students can access it at any time anywhere. Class 3 NCERT Maths Books are created by the best professors who are experts in Maths and have good knowledge of the subject.
The NCERT syllabus mainly focuses on this book to make it student-friendly to make it useful for both the students and the competitive exam aspirants. The book covers a detailed Maths based on the syllabuses of various boards. NCERT Maths Books for Class 3 is perfectly compatible with almost every Indian education state and central boards.
We hope that this detailed article on NCERT Class 3 Maths Books helps you in your preparation and you crack the Class 3 exams or competitive exams with excellent scores.