NCERT Class 8 History Books: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) publishes history textbooks for Class 8. The NCERT Class 8th History textbooks are well known for it’s updated and thoroughly revised syllabus. NCERT History Books are based on the latest exam pattern and CBSE syllabus. NCERT has a good image when it comes to publishing the study materials for the students.
NCERT keeps on updating the history books with the help of the latest question papers of each year. The Class 8 History books of NCERT are very well known for its presentation. The use of these books is not only suitable for studying the regular syllabus of various boards but it can also be useful for the candidates appearing for various competitive exams UPSC, Staff Selection Commission, PSU’s, Railways, PSC Exams.
NCERT Class 8 History Books PDF Download in English and Hindi Medium
NCERT Class 8 History Books are provided in PDF form so that students can access it at any time anywhere. Class 8 NCERT History Books are created by the best professors who are experts in History and have good knowledge of the subject.
NCERT Class 8 Social Science History Book (Our Pasts – III Part 1 & 2)
Download Class 8 NCERT History Books PDF Chapterwise in English Medium
- Chapter 1: How, When and Where
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel
- Chapter 6: Colonialism and the City
- Chapter 7: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 8: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 9: Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 10: The Changing World of Visual Arts
- Chapter 11: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s – 1947
- Chapter 12: India after Independence
- Class 8 Our Past – III Part II – PDF Download
- Hamare Ateet – III (Part – II) – PDF Download
NCERT Class 8 Social Science इतिहास Book (हमारे अतीत – III) (भाग १ और भाग २)
Download Class 8 NCERT History Books PDF Chapterwise in Hindi Medium
- पाठ 1: कैसे, कब और कहाँ
- पाठ 2: व्यापार से साम्राज्य तक
- पाठ 3: ग्रामीण क्षेत्र पर शासन चलाना
- पाठ 4: आदिवासी, दिकू और एक स्वर्ण युग के कल्पना
- पाठ 5: जब जनता बग़ावत करती है
- पाठ 6: उपनिवेशवाद और शहर
- पाठ 7: बुनकर, लोहा बनाने वाले और फैक्ट्री मालिक
- पाठ 8: “देशी जनता” को सभ्य बनाना
- पाठ 9: महिलाएँ, जाति एवं सुधार
- पाठ 10: दृश्य कलाओं की बदलती दुनिया
- पाठ 11: राष्ट्रीय आंदोलन का संघटनः
- पाठ 12: स्वतंत्रता के बाद
The NCERT syllabus mainly focuses on this book to make it student-friendly to make it useful for both the students and the competitive exam aspirants. The book covers a detailed history based on the syllabuses of various boards. NCERT History Books for Class 8 is perfectly compatible with almost every Indian education state and central boards.
We hope that this detailed article on NCERT Class 8 History Books helps you in your preparation and you crack the Class 8 exams or competitive exams with excellent scores. For your convenience, you can download PDFs of books and structure your study plan ahead. You should focus more on practicing previous year question papers too as this will further assist you in understanding the frequency of questions.